Friday 22 February 2013

WIP - Scrappy Purple "I Spy" Quilt


SCRAPPY PURPLE "I SPY" QUILT

I pieced this quilt last summer expecting to give it to my granddaughter who loves purple.  I had a few children's fabrics that were OK for an I Spy quilt so I used them.  Though after making the quilt, I started swapping I SPY fabric online with other quilters and ended up with a ton of great fabrics.  I ended up making matching I Spy quilts for both our grandchildren using the new fabrics. This quilt was pushed to the side.  I need to quilt it.

Using up all my scraps here...

I started with 5 inch charms for the centers and simply adding sashing as I went along.  I didn't measure the sashing using what I had.  I squared up each block to the same size so they would go together.







No comments:

Post a Comment