Tuesday 26 February 2013

Is Anyone Out There?

26 Feb 2013 ~  (at 1:30a.m. in the stinking morning - have to go to work in the morning, argghh)

There's supposed to be a snowstorm rolling in tonight.  One can only hope it will be an adult snow day, though it'll never happen.  We adults are supposed to be responsible and get our butts to work regardless as if we've sworn the postal worker's weather oath.  I figure a good excuse would be that I must stay home to make warm quilts in case this storm wreaks havoc.  People are depending on me....for quilts.  Anyway....

It has been a couple of weeks since I decided to start blogging.  So far, I have learned that I know nothing about blogging!  This is going to be a lot of work.

I am so glad that there is the internet because without it I would be able to build this internet thing.  It's kind of ironic when you think about it.  I have to figure out if anyone can actually see my blog or find my blog with a search.  I have no idea.  At this point, it's a picture diary for myself which is not a bad thing.  I might as well get things recorded.  I might need to look at this blog down the road to remember.  One never knows.

Well, I am off to figure more stuff out.  Let me know if you see me.

Cheers,
Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment