This quilt is my first attempt at a machine made cathedral window. As I went along I learned how to make it better. Should I attempt a second one in the future I will be able to make it much quicker.
This is back. A smooth side for laying baby on.
I was going to edge stitch the folded fabric to make leaves, but found it too thick and difficult to manuver. Instead I made a wiggle pattern which turned out much better and was a lot easier to do. I am all for easy.
The quilt is quite thick and very texturized. I think it will be very nice to keep little hands busy. It think it will be a very rugged blankie that will last years.